Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Why I Use English?

In Indonesia, my home country, english is not our first language, therefore when some friends visit  this weblog, they curious why I use english as it's language. Well, I have my own reason for tha

t :)



First, we are rarely use english in our daily conversation, unless if we work in a company that is a international joint venture and it should has lots of bule (that what we call for expatriate), so culture on using international language is there. Due to this fact and in-addition I'm a housewife mum who will have less interaction with other world, I need someway to keep and improve my english.

 



Secondly, I would like to have cyber friend from any other part of this world, therefore, I expect this to be read not just by Indonesian, and for sure I can't use my mother tongue language for this purpose.



Last but not the least, using english, allows us legally to utilize ad-sense, something that could help my hubby on earning some fund for our family :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP